File a Calling Card Complaint

If you have experienced a problem with a calling card or prepaid phone card, you can file a consumer complaint in several places.

In the US, there is no definitive single place to do so, but the best places to start are with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) or with the Attorney General in your state. There are also a number of consumer groups and websites where complaints can be lodged.

To file a complaint, you will want to have some basic information about the card handy - company name, card name, where you bought it, when you bought it, how much you paid, how many minutes were promised, how many you got, what problems you had, etc. The more specific you can be, the better.

Where to File a Complaint

For folks in the US, here is a list of some of the government and consumer groups where you can file a calling card complaint:

If anyone has suggestions for where to file complaints in other countries, please post a comment below.

Back to top

Back to top has affiliate relationships with some vendors mentioned on this site. With such vendors, may be paid a small commission on purchases made by visitors from this site. Details